I was charged twice for a product I haven't received yet. When I called customer service I was treated like a criminal. The person I spoke with would not let me talk and said "well you ordered online so if you were charged twice it's your fault." I tried to explain that the company's server went down before I clicked on submit. Again he said the same thing to me.

If this product is any good I may keep it but they need to train their customer service people.

He told me I could return the second order BUT they will not return shipping charges and it takes 10 weeks to get a refund.

Think twice before ordering from this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $43. canadalady is overall dissatisfied with Walkfit. The most disappointing about walkfit orthotic insoles at Walkfit was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walkfit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Walkfit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

You may want to make sure you spell correctly before sending out a comment.I assume you are representing the company.

You, not U. Anything, not anithing. Can't, not cant. Don't, not dont.

Reread what the customer posted before making judgmental remarks.

The customer only repeated what he was told. It would take 10 weeks to receive a refund.

They also said the server went down before the transaction went through, that's why it was accidentally ordered twice.You needn't be so nasty.

REFUNDS ONLY TAKE 24 HRS AND IF U CANT NAVIGATE THE WEB DONT ORDER ANITHING