I have used them for quite a while, but they are worn to the point of holes and tears!I need to replace them and they want me to provide payment for shipping I feel the price I paid originally for lifetime Warrantee and replacement should cover it, Timex provides boxes and retailers to send back merchandise for Their lifetime products for free!

why should I pay for Walk fit when they clearly stated lifetime replacement or refund??I am so disappointed I like the product just not the Lies and Misleading to Lifetime Warrantee and replacement its not Free if I have to pay for my Replacement, Am I Right?!

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

I found this site. i emailed them beacause the ones I have are no the platinum, and it is the address that was posted.

marya13
Sherman Oaks, California, United States #647785

Hello, I work for the Walk Fit company. Per the Lifetime warranty, you just pay replacement s/p for a new pair. Per our site:

Return to:

1392 Sarah Place, Unit B, Ontario, CA 91761 | 877-264-9243

Lifetime Replacement Warranty

If you want to replace your WalkFit® Platinum Orthotics for any reason, just return them to the address above (with $5.95 shipping & processing), and we will exchange them for FREE, FOREVER.

I certainly apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.

to marya13 #794543

again this is a different address How does a person know if this is a legit post there wsa another reply about refunds etc. from Oakland CA