I have used them for quite a while, but they are worn to the point of holes and tears!I need to replace them and they want me to provide payment for shipping I feel the price I paid originally for lifetime Warrantee and replacement should cover it, Timex provides boxes and retailers to send back merchandise for Their lifetime products for free!
why should I pay for Walk fit when they clearly stated lifetime replacement or refund??I am so disappointed I like the product just not the Lies and Misleading to Lifetime Warrantee and replacement its not Free if I have to pay for my Replacement, Am I Right?!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Walkfit Orthotic Insoles
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "They're liars, trying to do whatever they can to deny free minute plan to low income people. I faxed applications 3 times to them, mailed them 1 hard copy...."