Ordered Walk Fit because I had ordered before some years ago and liked the product.Just ordered on line because the last time I called the 800 number the sales person tried to sell me at least 5 additional products that I had no interest in.

On line is just as bad trying to get past the constant pop-ups. The biggest problem is that they posted $9.95 as the shipping and handling cost. Then the invoice to my credit card was an additional $29.95. They must think we're ***.

Why ruin a potentially good product with this scam. They are crooks and should be brought to justice. I am contacting the state AG to see if ther is any way to stop this kind of behavior.

There are already making a sixable profit on the product without stealing from their customers.TF - Bedford, NH

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more It Works - Do not become a distributor It Works "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Advocare - I am a mess Advocare "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more