I was charged over 40 dollars for an order I never placed.Even if I had finalized the order, they advertised pay one dollar now and the balance in two weeks.
I had intended to order these for a dollar thinking if they didn't work I could send them back before being charged. They got my card info and pop up screens came up trying to get me to order other things. A screen came up wanting me to buy the cushions, for 15 dollars, that I thought were included, so I decided not order and closed the window. I never hit a button authorizing any transaction, and they charged my card 40.81 immediately.
And even through all of that they were only 20 dollars full price with 10 dollars shipping.
What is going on here?The picture I included (The Try for $1 Lowest offer EVER!)is directly from their website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fraudulent Charges
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "On 11/03/2015, Express Oil Change, Richard Brooks, CEO, located in Foley, AL solicited me for a tune-up, following a routine oil change. During the tune-up, Jerry Bundy broke off a..."
- "Do not let this company install your granite did a terrible job .And all you here is excuses why the granite looks like it does. There workmen ship is terrible..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."