I was charged over 40 dollars for an order I never placed.Even if I had finalized the order, they advertised pay one dollar now and the balance in two weeks.
I had intended to order these for a dollar thinking if they didn't work I could send them back before being charged. They got my card info and pop up screens came up trying to get me to order other things. A screen came up wanting me to buy the cushions, for 15 dollars, that I thought were included, so I decided not order and closed the window. I never hit a button authorizing any transaction, and they charged my card 40.81 immediately.
And even through all of that they were only 20 dollars full price with 10 dollars shipping.
What is going on here?The picture I included (The Try for $1 Lowest offer EVER!)is directly from their website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fraudulent Charges
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Do not let this company install your granite did a terrible job .And all you here is excuses why the granite looks like it does. There workmen ship is terrible..."
- "On 11/03/2015, Express Oil Change, Richard Brooks, CEO, located in Foley, AL solicited me for a tune-up, following a routine oil change. During the tune-up, Jerry Bundy broke off a..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."