Never complete the order! Please, stopit.

I already notify my bank y they will dispute the transaction.

But your Customer Service don't want to stop the order, not even ship yet.

What kind of company is this? Why need to continue with something that the Customer don't want?

My name is Esteban Varona. You have a record of this "purchase"

WalkFit® Orthotics and your shipping, plus the other staff added to the order are just chip "candies" to have the Customer make the bit! In addition you have to complete this complaint witr 100 words.!

This is ridicoulous!

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

Don't believe this person named Mary.She does not work for the company.

She is only trying to make the company look good, by putting comments on this website. This company is a total scam. I know, because my parents were taken for almost 300.00 by this company. It took us almost a year, with the help of an attorney, to get my parents' money back, along with the company also paying for out attorney's fees.

But, we had to threaten to sue the company, and, we also threaten to get the press involved.That's when they gave in, and, agreed to return my parents' money and pay for our attorney's fees.

Dont order from this company.I ordered online 2 walkfit platinum to get 1 free and a cushion to try it out.

After ordering and placing the order, I did not get to review or see the receipt. I immediately emailed customer service requesting to see my recept. they emailed back stating I ordered 3 walkfit and 3 cushions for a total of $161.40 plus $44.70 processing andshipping. Unbelievable.

No wonder they don't show you a receipt so that they can change your order.

If you decide to return, they already made money on the processing.I emailed back to correct the order and they said it was too late.

No wonder they don't show you a receipt so that they can change your order.