I ordered the Walk fit but it may work but it selling tactics is a rip off.First you place the order and it sends you to other pages to buy other things.

After a couple of offers you check out and find out that its takes them 3 to 4 weeks to ship your order from California and in order to get it with in a week it will cost you an additional 9.95.sothat means that these 19.95 item can come out to almost $40.00 plus tax if you don't fall into the trap of order additional items from them.

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

So glad for all of these reviews.Thanks to all of you, I will not be wasting my time or money.

Shame on you WALK FIT ! You are scamming disabled and elderly people who are the ones who may need this product the most.

This is disgusting to know of this scam.I will be taking my business elsewhere !

Hair Everywhere - Customer Care Review Hair Everywhere "DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS. So yesterday I purchased hair (3 bundles) and was like wow an amazing deal! I was excited. After looking more into the company I realized..." Read more It Works - Do not become a distributor It Works "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more