Walk fit insoles are not the problem here, it is the 30 minutes of them trying to sell you other products while trying to complete your order.I specifically made sure not to elect other coverages, then today they charged me $44 dollars for some BS *** joint flex, they said they could not stop charging my card, until after I return the package back to them, as a return to sender.

The customer service is base out of India, and completly sucks, DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT SCAM !!I could not believe they would not or could not stop shipping, they tried to rob me of 45 dollars

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

I ordered the WalkFit for my son and agreed to $9.95 for Priority shipping.Well the Priority shipping took 8 days, mailed from Ca to a CA address!!

When I received the bill, it showed $19.95 and $9.95 TWICE! I called the toll free number and was advised that is the shipping cost for that small package! I ordered online and all it mentioned was $9.95 for Priority shipping, no mention of an additional $9.95...SCAM! I made such a fuss..I would have reported them to the District Attorney, but finally they agreed to refund me the 2nd $9.95 charge.

I am waiting for that.

Don't know how the Walkfit will help my son, but hopefully it will as he suffers from foot pain.Buyer beware and prepared!!

I was charged 30.80 for shipping and processing.I ordered 1- Walk Fit Platinum cushions 1- walk Fit Platinum D.R with lotion and 2- Foot Washers (which I did not order).

My total was 65.70. I was never showed an invoice before I ordered this. The infomercial says $19.95 plus shipping and processing. I am not happy.

I will call customer service for a refund.BUYER BEWARE!!!!!