Ordered walk fit insoles for shoes from commercial on TV.The insoles arrived along with a free sample of Joint Support Formula and a lotion.

I was properly charged $29.90 for the insoles which included a $9.95 charge for shipping. Just over a Month later I had another $44 charge to my account. When I checked my original package, there was a note tucked inside saying that because I had signed up for their preferred shipping Program, unless I canceled I would continue to receive a new supply of the Joint Formula every two months.

I did not authorize any of this and have blocked them from my account.This is a scam Company full of hidden extras you need to be aware of.

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

Same comments as "Drosy1" they stole me $51.45 directly on my VISA credit card for pills named "Joint Formula" that I never request and never accepted in anyway to get.I called them and they told me they will ship me an empty bag to return those dam pills with a shipping back number.

Instead of this I got 2 more bottles of those dam pills. I also called VISA and they told me they cannot do anything.

Is it a sect ?They are thieves and should be condemn as it

Hi there...I work for the Walk Fit company.

I would be happy to help you with your order.

Please email me directly at marya@walkfit.com.Thank you.