I placed an order on Sunday from a TV Ad - $19.95 for 4 sets.I them was up sold for 3 more pairs @ 25% off.

The only price I had was $19.95 for 4, So I figured 25% mad the additional units $3.25/ea. They charged $66.00 LIKE THE THIEVES THEY ARE AND A CRAZY $24.95 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING! The FIRST TIME I SAW MY TOTAL WAS AFTER I HAD PURCHASED AND THERE IS NO RECOURSE. I called Customer Service Sunday, less than 5 min after I ordered and the would not be in until 8:00 Pacific on Monday.

I called at 8 pacific and was TOLD THE ORDER WASN'T IN THE SYSTEM YET, CALL BACK IN 2 HRS. i DID & WAS TOLD ITS TOO LATE, BUT CALL TOMORROW FOR REFUND. I CALLED TODAY, EXPECTING THE REFUND WOULD BE COMPLETED AS THE CUST SVC AGENT SAID YESTERDAY, AND WAS INFORMED MY MONEY WAS TAKEN AND SHIPMENT WOULD BE TO ME IN 7-10 DAYS. Now I'm told send it back and your refund will maybe come after the product is retn'd, but no assurances could be given.

It has a 30 day money back guarantee, but we'll see in a month or so.This is the worst of internet shopping I have seen, and I have trusted internet for at least 9 years!

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

DO NOT ORDER PRODUCTS FROM THIS SCAM ARTIST COMPANY.CALL YOUR STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL AND REPORT THEM TODAY!!!

Walkfit is a scam artist company, I ordered the insoles on Tuesday night and then found the same product at my local Target for 19.95. I called Thursday morning to cancel order, all the customer service person that could barly speak english would repeat 10 times is my order has shipped we can't stop it, I asked him why then did I receive an email stating 4-8 weeks shipping and in stock ships in 14-18 days, I knew they didn't ship item, I asked for a manager, same thing ,bad english and repeated the same thing, the order was shipped. I was told repeatedly that I can refuse order but they will keep the 9.95 shipping. Its Sunday 4/24/11 and I just received an email stating my order will ship and I should receive it in 7-10 days, they are lying sacks of sh**,scam artists, DO NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY....

DO NOT,DO NOT,DO NOT, DO NOT ORDER PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!!!!!

What you can do is stop using high pressure telephone sales tactics and ridiculous shipping charges and clearly state the shipping charges on your infomercial!!!!

I work for the Walk Fit company.I am happy to assist you and look at your order.

Please email me at marya@walkfit.com.Thank you, Mary