I purchased the Walk Fit Innersoles, while waitng for the shipment I injured my knee and was in an immobilizer.When I received the walk fit I had to send them back immediately as I was unable to use them at the time because of my injury.

I returned the entire package in the original packing and when I called a month later to see where my refund was, they told me they only received part of the package and would not send the refund. This company is a scam and a cheat. I have called several times and have gotten nowhere with them. The customer service people are of course, outsourced and rude.

I want to advise everyone not to buy this product because you will never receive a refund and this is the way they make their money.SCAM SCAM SCAM

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

Ordered the product for what I thought would be $19.95 plus S & H.I was billed nearly $70.00!

There were four!!! 9.95 shipping and handling charges, one for each "free" item in the order.

When I returned them, which cost me another $12.00, I was informed that I would only be refunded for the cost of the product, $19.95!Totally unethical!