I purchased the Walk Fit Innersoles, while waitng for the shipment I injured my knee and was in an immobilizer.When I received the walk fit I had to send them back immediately as I was unable to use them at the time because of my injury.

I returned the entire package in the original packing and when I called a month later to see where my refund was, they told me they only received part of the package and would not send the refund. This company is a scam and a cheat. I have called several times and have gotten nowhere with them. The customer service people are of course, outsourced and rude.

I want to advise everyone not to buy this product because you will never receive a refund and this is the way they make their money.SCAM SCAM SCAM

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

Ordered the product for what I thought would be $19.95 plus S & H.I was billed nearly $70.00!

There were four!!! 9.95 shipping and handling charges, one for each "free" item in the order.

When I returned them, which cost me another $12.00, I was informed that I would only be refunded for the cost of the product, $19.95!Totally unethical!

Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more HoWigs - Remy Human Hair Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more The Hurrycane - Height adjustment pin sheared The Hurrycane "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more