walkfit is a consumer scam i ordered insoles, then returned them customer service was rude claimed they never recieved my return.went to the post office received a copy of confirmation still refused to give me my refund.

i called asked to speak to supervisor they refused i really don't know what to do at this point.

i think the better business bureau should get

in this scam they are running i hope they can stop this consmers information and bank cards could be in danger.we trusted them with this information please do not order from this company

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

I hear ya - I got charged TWICE for my whole order and have talked to at least 4 rude and abrupt people who keep telling me my refund for the duplicate charge is coming. I have also sent several e-mails - all of which were received by them (I got the confirmation of contact) but not one of them has been answered by anyone - nor has anyone called me to follow up.

I got the product yesterday so I am not sure if I will keep it or not -

I get the bill and notice they charged me 5.00 for some sort of joint support formula which was not in the box and was not ordered by me

They charged me 14.95 for FOUR sets of cushions when I only ordered and recieved 2.... uuuughhghghg