It started with an order of 2 pair of shoe insoles and ended with my account being debited for $160.They charged $34 for shipping, then hit my account 2 more times after the order came in.

Stay away from this company. Find a running shoe store I found some insoles there that work fine. Also the walk fit product was so thick it woundn't fit in most of my shoes. Walkfit is evil.

I've complained with the California Better Business Bureau and returned everything they shipped to me.

I hope I get a refund.I can't afford that, nobody that turns to tv advertised insole can.

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

Ditto to everything said above.I put one set of orthotics for $19.95 on my credit card.

By the time I cancelled the credit card to protect myself from them, they had charged me $94.65 for I'm not sure what. They have outsourced their customer service to India, so it is impossible to understand anyone. They read pat answers that don't answer your questions, and if you push, they hang up on you.

This is a terrible company.I am so mad at myself for not checking them out thoroughly.

Scam Artists!I hope this company gets what's coming to them.

They give reputable online companies a bad name. The worst products, customer service and scammers I've ever been exposed to. They charge your account with authorization and when asked the produce a terms and conditions that was "alleged" approved for authorization, they don't have it.

No supervisors ever present and they do hang up on you.May they all BURN IN ***!

Me too I am turning it over to the fraud department at my credit card Co.

I will NEVER order anything over the TV again.These people are crooks.

I bought a pair at BedBath and Beyond today for $19.15 and had a coupon for $5.00 off.

If I don't like it I can take it back for a refund.I am mad at myself for falling for the TV scam

ordered two pair of walkfit insoles, also used their thirty day trial for their gel inserts, sent them back within twenty days, told me they never received them, called numerous times, same old story and put on hold for 20 to 30 minutes I am still owed this money. It has been going on since 09/09.

#92084

I was charged twice for the same order and am contacting the fraud department at my bank.

I was billed 3 times for 1 pair of Wallkfit & they won't do anything about it.

I too was charged for joint formula i didnt authorize.they also charged me 18.90 but wont tell me for what.someone needs to do something about this company.when you call customer service they either hang up on you or just put you on hold for a half hour.

And dont even bother to ask to speak to a supervisior.he will be unavailable.this company is a bunch of thieves!

I WAS JUST RIPED OFF BY WALK FIT THAY JUST BILLED MY CRIDET CARD FOR 44.85 FOR JOINT FORMULA THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZ