Walkfit is ripping off consumers with outrages shipping and handling charges then refusing to give full refund when untouched product is returned keeping the $44.65 they billed as S & H.I suggest that consumer beware of the ripoff and do not purchase any products from this company.

Do not buy Walkfit products. Beware of consumer ripoff. Outrageous shipping and handling charges. Does not give refund upon return of products.

Complain to the Rancho Cucamonga BBB and to the CA State Attorney General. Request that company be investigated for questionable consumer practices.

Don't be rippedoff.Do not buy Walkfit products.

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

Dahlonega, Georgia, United States #238123

I got sacm with 30 dollars on shipping and handling when I return the product without even opening it.

11/20/10 Too bad I have not read your article just prior to ordering walkfit and sure it was.The company walkfit platinum rips you off with an outrageous s/h charges.

I wonder if they have ever gotten back to you after this complaint.Hopefully the public will be able to read this so they will not be victimized like us.

#161917

7/7/10 I work for the Walk Fit company.I am sorry that Gaston has had an issue with getting a refund for his return.

I will be happy to assist you Gaston.

Please email me directly at marya@walkfit.com.Thank you.