This company is horrible.Placed an order back in September.

Didn't receive the product until December. Which I never opened just wrote return to sender on the package. These thieves charged my card over $100.00 three times. I call up to get my money refunded and they tell me they can't do that.

So I am letting the credit card company dispute it. Meanwhile I have three hundred dollars tied up here. Unbelievable! Do not buy this product go to Walmart and get a pair of Dr.

Schouls or something of that nature.Don't get ripped off like I did.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

Thx for that. I was ready to roll for 20 bucks.

AdvoCare Is A Part Of Our Lives! Advocare "We started with AdvoCare in June of 2013 to simply save money on products. I was formerly a collegiate football player and Complete Nutrition junkie, but saving money made sense!..." Read more It Works - Don't break promises It Works "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..." Read more Walkfit - Thieves Walkfit "I was charged over 40 dollars for an order I never placed. Even if I had finalized the order, they advertised pay one dollar now and the balance in..." Read more Advocare - It works Advocare "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more