I ordered the walkfit by phone and was never given a total for the cost of the items or the shipping, they just hung up.I called customer service right away and it was closed due to the time difference , I am on the east coast and thye are on the wets ( customer sercice is in India ).

I had to wait 4 hours and then when I called they said it could not be canceled . After much discussion the rep said he would refund $9.95 . I got the shoe inserts amd thye were horrible. Thye made my shoes not fit and hit the part of my foot that hurt and made my pain worst .

I sent them back to only get a partial refund of $29.95 of the $59.95 cost. Of course customer service was of no help.

Avoid at all cost .total rip off and a waste of money !!

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

Hi!I work for the Walk Fit company.

I am sorry that the insoles did not work out for you.

Please email me directly at marya@walkfit.com so I can look at your account and make sure that the refund was processed properly.Thank you.

I work for the Walk Fit Company.I am sorry that the insoles did not work out for you.

Please email me directly at marya@walkfit.com so I can locate your order in our data base and assist you.Thank you.