The ad on TV sounds great; but they try to push once you call on the phone products that you don't want, and there is no way to stop this since it's an automated call and you don't talk to a human.

If you do get a customer service phone number, it's an odd line that they want to charge you for that sounds like an international phone call.

No legitimate company operates like this. If I ever see these insoles in a regular store, I will try them, but I will never purchase anything from Walkfit America.

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

The company Walkfit is a scam.Never order products from them directly.

Never give them your credit card number.

Their insoles are sold at "Target" stores.If you want an pair, get it from Target.

I just wanted to let you know that the insoles are sold in stores, I get mine at Target. They have been my greatest investment for my all my leg pain. However I do have to keep buying more, from Target, this will be my 3rd pair in the last 6 years, because I don't want to deal with trying to get the walkfit america company to honor the life time warranty.