UTILIZE THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU FOR YOUR COMPLAINTS, THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR!!!! FURTHER INFO HERE!

I would just recommend to everyone who has posted here and whoever posts in the future to contact the Better Business Bureau. They will work on your behalf to attempt to get the company to make it right first of all. Second, they display a score (on the F-A scale) for the company that anyone who searches for the company before buying from them will see.

Somehow, they currently have an A-!!! BUT, they have had 387 claims filed against them in the last 3 years (and remember, not everyone knows about or uses the BBB), which is staggering, but it is HOPEFUL! For them to have a score that high with that many complaints, it means that they are righting their wrongs, so you probably have a good chance of getting your money back!

I am just trying to help. I have not purchased from this company and I will not, based on what I have read here. But to help even more people, and possibly even get some/all of your money back, go to the following link (it's not some spam link, if you'd rather google the BBB, feel free) and lodge a complaint against the company and then I would imagine the BBB will contact you.

Hope this helps. Here is the link (links aren't allowed here so I am spelling some things out, if they end up cutting the link out, just google the Better Business Bureau like I said):

dubdubdub dot bbb dot c o m/us

TIP: You CAN find your local BBB if you want to call them. BUT don't use your zip code or location when searching for "Walk Fit" on the site to find the company, since they are online. If you have anything in that field, you will not be able to locate the company on the website, unless you live in the same town as where they are located. Good Luck!

Had an Experience with Walkfit?

Comments

#582047

the customer srevice sucks 2 mo geting free replacements an still dont have them